ราคา : 9,450 บาท
The Sigma GMC-1E acoustic guitar convinces with its versatility, which is particularly noticeable both sonically and in handling. The medium-sized body produces rich bass and defined midrange frequencies with long-lasting decay in the overtones. This makes the guitar ideal for assertive picking and expressive strumming. A generous cutaway gives the player optimal access to the highest frets, so that even solos can be mastered without any problems. The instrument’s functionality is rounded off by a high-quality Fishman pickup system, which has a side preamp and an integrated tuner.
Woods and construction
To give the tone great definition, the manufacturer relies on a top made of Sitka spruce, which, in combination with a wafer-thin finish, has a strong resonating behavior, so that every note unfolds quickly and completely, even with only the slightest touch. A laminated mahogany body complements the sound with warm bass frequencies. For an easy playability the manufacturer uses a flat mahogany neck with a micarta fingerboard, which in combination with a low profile allows to pick up all 6 steel strings with little effort.
Design and Hardware
The Sigma GMC-1E is equipped with smooth-running die-cast tuners that guarantee precise tuning and, with its chrome-plated hardware, lend the overall appearance a high-quality touch. The otherwise rather plain acoustic guitar is refined with a thin high-gloss varnish, which emphasizes the even and fine grain of the tonewoods used in a very tasteful way. A multi-layered body binding, a simple soundhole rosette and a generous black pickguard round off the acoustic guitar perfectly.
The Sigma GMC-1E at a glance:
- Electro-acoustic acoustic guitar in Grand-OM design with 645 mm scale length.
- Medium body with Cutaway and multi-ply bindings
- Solid Sitka spruce top with black pickguard
- Laminated mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck with micarta fingerboard and dot inlays
- Chrome-plated die-cast tuners
- Bone bridge inlay and nut
- High gloss finish
- Body Size: Grand OM-14 Fret, Cutaway
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard: Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4” (645 mm)
- Neck width at nut: 1-3/4” (44,5 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, diecast
- Electronics: Fishman Presys II (with Tuner)
- Finish: High Gloss
- Strings: D´Addario EXP16