Solid State Logic SSL Fusion
ราคา : 85,000 บาท
Fusion is an all-analogue 2U stereo outboard processor created for the modern hybrid studio. Fusion introduces six completely new analogue colouration tools designed to bring the perfect combination of added tonal character, weight and space to your mix bus or stereo stems, with the detail, warmth and finesse that only real analogue circuits can provide.
The SSL sonic legacy is built upon a much-emulated collection of analogue audio processing tools that have featured in generations of studio consoles; pristine mic pre’s, classic Channel EQ & Dynamics, the legendary Stereo Bus Compressor, the Listen Mic Compressor, and the unique SSL summing bus. Fusion takes SSL into a new era with the introduction of a suite of new analogue processing tools that offer exceptional tonal character and versatility. Fusion expands the processing palette for hybrid studio owners and is a superb partner for the SSL Stereo Bus Compressor.
Vintage Drive – is a unique non-linear harmonic enhancement circuit that brings cohesion and strength to your mix. Drive and Density controls interact to produce harmonic saturation and soft compression derived from overloading an analogue circuit. It can be used lightly for subtle thickening saturation or driven hard for more extreme distortion.
- Processor Type:SSL Analog Coloration
- Number of Channels:Stereo
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR (main L/R), 2 x XLR (insert return)
- Analog Outputs:2 x XLR (main L/R), 2 x XLR (insert send)
- EQ:Low Semi-parametric, High Semi-parametric, High Pass Filter
- Features:Vintage Drive, Stereo Enhancer, Mid-Side circuit, HF Compressor
- Rack Spaces:2U
- Power Supply:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:17.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:729740X2