Studiologic Numa X Piano 88
Disruptive ease, incredibly powerful
It’s a revolution for digital piano players. Hi-end features, sounds and effects, designed and organized in an amazing intuitive and effective way to offer the best feeling in performance, under every aspect and in every context.
With an incredibly powerful brand-new sound engine, four parts easily assignable to internal sounds or to external midi, four track built-in digital mixer, USB audio interface and the best touch ever, it’s the ultimate keyboard for the ultimate user.
Less is more.
Enough physical elements to have great control. With a surprisingly effective and streamlined user interface, you won’t have to give up any function.
Follow the colors.
The ease to access all functions thanks to the razor-sharp TFT color display and the color-adaptive encoders is disruptive. A completely new and intuitive user experience you won’t want to stop having.
Zoom. Edit. Play.
Zoom mode keeps you focused on the zone’s values. The color-adaptive encoders will follow your selection. You will have all the sound’s parameters and its effects at your fingertips.
Unity is strength.
And sounds better.
Our best sound engine ever, reproduces mind-blowing sounds thanks to a mix of sampling, wave shaping and physical modeling.
More than 200 Sounds, including Acoustic Pianos, Electric Pianos, Keyboards, Bass and Guitars, Organs, Synthesizers, Orchestral and many others.
The “Acoustic modeling” makes acoustic piano sounds even more real. By reproducing string resonances, duplex scale, release note, key off and damper noise you will have the feeling of the real thing.
The “Electric modeling” implements a detailed physical model of a vintage electric piano. You won’t want a better sound than the real one.
A dedicated and powerful FX engine with high-end effects quality, modeled from real hardware. You will be able to create all the atmospheres with epic sound effects.Listen to the sounds
Here comes Numa Manager
Transfer new sounds and choose their positions thanks to the new Numa Manager desktop app, that also allows you to update the firmware and organize the Programs in a fast and easy way.
Get Numa Manager
It will feel real when you play it.
The brand-new TP/110 is a massive improvement of the TP/100 design. The TP/110 gives a sturdy keys control with an impressive bounce reduction. The new hammers ensure an extremely fluent and authentic feel. The Aftertouch is triggered by the hammers for a more accurate control. TP/110 is remarkably lighter than any other keyboard mechanism for a better portability of the instrument.
to meet the needs of every musician.
You may want a switch pedal, a continuous pedal or a triple pedal. You can have all of them together and not only. Four programmable audio inputs, USB Audio and Midi, Midi Din plug and Audio Out connections.
The ultimate versatility to connect all your devices.
Full control of each audio input independently by adjusting the Gain and equalizing the sound source. A bunch of Master Effects can be added to each channel. Through the Master EQ it will be possible to adjust the final mix.
- 88 Keys, TP/110 Premium Hammer Action
- Triple switch detection system
- Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed (programmable)
- Keyboard Sensitivity Control
- Black/White keys Balance
- 250 User Programs
- Zoom function to quick edit Zone parameters
- 4 Zones assignable to internal sounds or external MIDI
- Split/Keyrange for each Zone
- Dedicated Split button
- 16 Favorites groups with 24 Programs for each one
- Favorite content preview on display
- Global Equalizer
- Bass, Mid, Treble gain
- Mid frequency control
- 8 Sound Banks with over 200 Factory Sounds
- New Sounds installable with the Manager app
- Max Polyphony 300 voices
- Acoustic Pianos
- Acoustic Modeling Technology
- Release samples, Damper and Key-off noises
- Zoom controls: Tone, Strings Resonance, Duplex, Damper Noise
- Electric Pianos
- Electric Modeling Technology: Physical Modeling of Vintage Electric and Hybrids
- Zoom controls: Hammer, Offset, Tine, Damper Noise
- Keyboards, Bass & Guitars, Organs, Synthesizers, Orchestral, Other
- Zoom controls: Filter Cutoff, Resonance, Attack, Release
- 8 indipendent Insert FX (2 for each Zone)
- Distortion, Overdrive, Auto Wah, Pedal Wah, Auto Pan, Tremolo, Vibrato, Equalizer, Compressor
- Chorus1, Chorus 2, Flanger 1, Flanger 2, Phaser100, Phaser90, Phaser HMX, Phaser Pad, Rotary, Auto Pan, Tremolo, Vibrato, Equalizer, Compressor
- Master Delay
- Delay, Pan Delay
- Master Reverb
- FDN (Feedback Delay Network) technology
- Room 1, Room 2, Hall 1, Hall 2, Cath. 1, Cath. 2, Plate 1, Plate 2, Spring 1, Spring 2
- 4 Audio Input Zones Mic/Line
- Configurations: 4 Mono, 1 Stereo + 2 Mono, 2 Stereo
- Zoom controls: Gain/Low/Mid/Hi for each Audio Zone
- 7 Delay FX presets
- Eko 1, Eko 2, Eko, 3, Eko 4, Paneko 5, Paneko 6, Paneko 7
- 7 Reverb FX presets
- Club, Lounge, Studio, Vocal, Stage, Bighall, Chorale
- 2,8″ Color Display (320 x 240)
- Master Volume
- Navigation Encoder
- 13 Encoder with push functions
- Assignable Encoder for input volume (Audio / USB /Audio + USB)
- 22 buttons
- 2 Programmable Sticks
- Stick 1 bidirectional-springed
- Stick 2 directional-not springed
- Audio OUT: 2x 6,3 mm mono jack (L+R)
- Audio IN: 4x mono jack 6,3 mm
- Headphones: 6,3 mm stereo jack
- Pedals: 2 auto switch/continuous, 1 universal1
- MIDI: In/Out
- USB: Audio In/Out, MIDI In/Out, Manager App
- DC IN: 12V
- Input: 100-240V / Output: 12V-2,5A
- Numa X Piano 88
- Width: 126,5 cm / 49,8″
- Depth: 31 cm / 12,2″
- Height: 12,3 cm / 4,8″
- Weight: 14,0 Kg / 30,9 lbs
- Numa X Piano 73
- Width: 105,2 cm / 41,4″
- Depth: 31 cm / 12,2″
- Height: 12,3 cm / 4,8″
- Weight: 11,7 Kg / 25,8 lbs
- Numa X Piano
- VFP1/10 sustain pedal
- Power adapter