Equip Yourself for Flexible Headphone Monitoring
When you need to provide headphone mixes for up to eight musicians, the TASCAM MH-8 headphone amplifier delivers impressive value. Two stereo input channels allow for two independent cue mixes that artists can tap into, plus a stereo direct input for each headphone channel. Each artist can monitor mix one, mix two, their direct input, or even all three simultaneously. If you ever need more headphone channels, a set of foldback outputs enable you to link multiple MH-8 headphone amps together. With eight powerful headphone outputs in a single rack space, Sweetwater is sure the TASCAM MH-8 headphone amplifier will serve you well in your studio.
Optimized for low-impedance headphones
Each of the eight channels on the MH-8 headphone amplifier offer 250mW per side (left/right) at 32 ohms, generating clear and detailed audio with low-impedance headphones. This is especially helpful when working with various artists that may want to use their own headphones or earbuds, which are generally low impedance.
TASCAM MH-8 Headphone Amplifier Features:
- Rackmount 8-channel stereo headphone amplifier
- Two main stereo inputs for cue mixes, plus a stereo direct input for each headphone channel
- Each channel can monitor mix input 1, mix input 2, the channel’s direct input, or any combination thereof
- 250mW/side operation at 32 ohms is ideal for low-impedance headphones
- Master input gain control helps optimize signal levels
- Balanced foldback outputs for daisy-chaining to another MH-8 for more headphone outputs
- Type:Headphone Amp
- Input Channels:10 x Stereo
- Output Channels:8 x Stereo
- Analog Inputs:16 x 1/4″ TRS (8 x stereo direct), 4 x XLR (2 x stereo), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo, 2 x 1/4″ TRS (L/R)
- Analog Outputs:4 x 1/4″ TRS (2 x stereo foldback)
- Headphones:8 x 1/4″
- Controls per Channel:Mix Input Monitoring
- Form Factor:1U Rackmount
- Power Supply:Standard IEC AC cable (included)
- Weight:8.37 lbs.