TC Electronic Fluorescence Shimmer Reverb
ราคา : 3,000 บาท
The choir of angels effect! Shimmer reverbs turn a single note on your guitar into a cavernous expanse filled with a thousand voices singing in harmony. Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration but you get the picture!
As with the rest of the Sonic Specialist range, the Flourescence boasts simple controls that allow a multitude of great sounds. Shimmer controls the level of the octave signal, while tone allows you to dial it dark and ominous or bright and sparkly. This compact & affordable addition to your pedalboard will add anything from a subtle textured ambience to a full-blown swirling soundscape – and everything in between. What’s not to love?
Here’s what TC Electronic Have To Say About the Flourescence:
- Shimmer reverb is one of those effects that you have to hear for yourself before you really know what it is.
- Originally pioneered by recording legends Daniel Lanois and Brian Eno, shimmer is produced by layering a tail of reverb that is pitched up an octave and sent through a feedback loop on top of the dry signal.
- This produces lush soundscapes that take on a life of their known, ranging from voluptuous chimes, to interstellar travel-like sounds that will evoke memories of Carl Sagan’s Cosmos while you’re playing.
- Shimmer reverb pedal
- High quality digital circuitry
- Otherworldly, sparkling reverb tones.
- True bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact but roadworthy design
- Highly affordable
- Runs on 9V battery or optional PSU
- Power consumption: 9V DC and 100 mA