Tc Electronic Teleport GLR
TELEPORT GLR is the receiver component of the TELEPORT High-Performance Active Guitar Signal Long Cable Run System. Engineered to convert your GLT transmitter’s balanced low-impedance (Lo-Z) signal back to non-balanced (Hi-Z), GLR is effective for distances up to 300 feet (100 meters) with absolutely zero signal loss –making it the ideal solution for long cable runs in performance venues and recording studios.
Long Distance Workaround
A large stage often presents a challenge when it comes to getting your guitar signal to your amplifier, and running a long unbalanced 1/4” guitar cable can quickly suck the life out of your precious tone. Plus, those long guitar cables are extremely susceptible to electrical noise and radio-frequency interference (RFI), not to mention signal loss. TELEPORT allows you to use standard balanced Lo-Z mic cables to eliminate all of the above, so you never lose a drop of tone.
You’ve worked hard to achieve your signature sound – and TELEPORT’s high headroom design respects that! Whether you’re connected to a cranked stack in an off-stage isolation booth, or in the studio, you get your guitar’s true, noise-free tone – which can even be fed to pedalboards, amps and wireless systems.
Ease of Use
The entire TELEPORT system takes mere minutes to set up and is so easy to use, no matter the size of the
venue or studio. Just connect GLT (transmitter) and GLR (receiver) using a balanced XLR microphone cable, hook your guitar up to the GLT, plug the GLR’s output into your amp’s input, and TELEPORT instantly buffers, balances and matches impedance all by itself. TELEPORT is even fully transformer-isolated for electrical separation and ultra-low noise, with low harmonic and phase distortion (techno-speak for: it sounds great!).
Built to Last
Housed in a sturdy aluminum casing with silicone rubber corners and a high quality Neutrik* XLR connector, TELEPORT is built like a tank. Both practical and rugged in a compact design, TELEPORT delivers all of your tone all of the time.
Ask your TC ELECTRONIC dealer about the incredible TELEPORT High-Performance Active Guitar Signal Long Cable Run System, or get yours online today! Tone is a precious commodity…
- High quality Neutrik* XLR for highest signal integrity
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation
- Ultra low noise, harmonic and phase distortion design
- Aluminium extrusion casing with protective silicone rubber corners
- Compact and rugged design
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
- High performance guitar signal receiver to drive long cable guitar signals (together with GLT)
- Drives your guitar signal up to 300 feet (100 m) without any loss
- High headroom design offers superior sound quality
- Variable Pickup load compensation for pure sound
- Low impedance 1/4” TR output to connect to amplifier
- Earth Lift switch eliminates ground loop problems