Vanguard Audio Labs V44S Stereo FET Condenser Microphone
ราคา : 36,000 บาท
V44S Stereo FET Condenser Microphone
We designed the V44S with the character of classic stereo microphones in mind, while also utilizing modern technology & design to meet the demands of today’s recording professionals. Our ultra-thin 3µm edge-terminated capsule diaphragms are extraordinarily sensitive, ensuring that every nuance and detail of the performance is faithfully captured.
Both custom-voiced capsules are independently switchable between cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-8 pickup patterns, enabling X/Y, Mid-Side, and Blumlein stereo mic’ing within one microphone, as well as less conventional stereo techniques.
One of the biggest frustrations we’ve heard from users of stereo microphones is the flaws of current and past headbasket rotation assemblies. Too often, the current designs are fragile and prone to noisy operation, breakage, and signal loss. We designed a heavy-duty, punched-steel rotation mechanism which detents every 15 degrees for reliable, durable operation.
The included splitter box contains an additional phase-reversed top capsule output, which is perfect for less-than-ideal recording conditions such as concert taping. This allows mid-side recording with no additional mixer patching.
After hundreds of hours of listening and testing exhaustive design variations with world-class engineers, we can confidently say that this microphone will vastly exceed the performance of other stereo microphones in its price range, and rival the performance of stereo microphones costing several times more.
- Twin custom-voiced, edge-terminated 34 mm dual-capsule assembly with 3µm gold-sputtered Mylar diaphragms
- 3 independently selectable polar patterns per capsule
- Electronically-balanced solid-state circuitry loaded with premium-grade components
- Ultra-low-noise JFET design
- Deep-cycle cryogenic treatment of critical signal & power path components
- 90º rotatable top capsule with 15º detents
- Versatile splitter box for mobile & live recording conditions
- Heavy-duty brass, aluminum, steel, and zinc construction
- Robust punched-steel capsule rotation mechanism
- Open-weave head basket for low internal reflections and “open-air” voicing
- Each V44S comes with its own laser-engraved serial number
- Over-spec components
- Deep-gloss Pinot Noir finish
- Polished nickel trim
- Precision-cast Vanguard badge
- Final Assembly & 100% Quality Control in California, USA
- 5-Year Warranty
- PACKAGE CONTENTS V44S microphone, VLSM large shock mount, splitter box, 5-pin heavy-duty microphone cable, removable windscreen, padded pinewood storage box, and locking aluminum carrying case
- TUBE OR SOLID STATE Solid State
- TRANSDUCER TYPE Condenser
- POLAR PATTERN Bi-Directional / Figure-Eight, Cardioid, Omni-Directional
- NUMBER OF MICROPHONES Single Microphone
- IMPEDANCE 200 Ohms
- FREQUENCY RANGE 20 Hz – 20 kHz