ราคา : 7,650 บาท
Next-gen Vox Modeling Amp
The Vox VX50 GTV combo amp opens the portal to a new world of guitar amp potential. Incredibly lightweight and carefully architected for optimal sonics, the 50-watt VX50 GTV delivers realistic, stage- and studio-ready sounds driven by cutting-edge modeling and next-gen Nutube vacuum tube technology. Featuring 11 amazing amp models, eight versatile effect types, a USB audio interface for recording directly into your DAW, a sealed bass-reflex chassis made of ABS, and much more, the Vox VX50 GTV upends existing ideas of what a guitar amp should be. Unleash your guitar playing creativity in any musical setting with the Vox VX50 GTV.
11 amp models, polished to perfection
Thanks to Vox’s many years of developing modeling amps, the Vox VX50 GTV delivers the ultimate in guitar sound. Proprietary VET (Virtual Element Technology) affords the 11 onboard models unparalleled realism, reproducing not only the sound but modeling every individual circuit component that affects the sound. In addition to the Vox classic AC30, the VX50 GTV covers a versatile range of sounds that include famous vintage tube amps, modern high-gain amps, and precious boutique amps. Another cool feature guitarists at Sweetwater really appreciate is the “Line” type which supports acoustic as well as electric guitar, further expanding the VX50 GTV’s usefulness.
Eight versatile effect types
Also onboard the VX50 GTV is a selection of indispensable effects for shaping your tone. There are two rotary FX selectors, Modulation and Delay/Reverb, and you can simultaneously use both, choosing from four types each for a total of eight variations. The VX50 GTV is also equipped with a tap button, so you can intuitively set parameters such as delay time.
Crafted for superior acoustic response
With a sealed bass-reflex chassis made of ABS, the VX50 GTV is an ultra-lightweight 9.08 pounds — unbelievable for a guitar amp! However, light weight is not its only advantage. Its sealed ABS body boasts outstanding acoustical properties, minimizing vibration, eliminating sound leakage, and efficiently focusing and projecting your guitar sound. Unlike with typical small amps, the bass-reflex structure ensures a robust low-frequency range and excellent responsiveness. This does not “feel” like a small amp.
Leading-edge Nutube technology
The VX50 GTV features a Nutube, the leading-edge vacuum tube technology everyone’s talking about. Using electro-luminescent engineering within the same physical structure as a traditional vacuum tube, the Nutube has been featured on a selection of Vox and other products. The VX50 GTV gives you the feeling of playing a tube amp, its Nutube capturing the distortion and compression characteristics, and even the response and playing feel you expect from a conventional vacuum tube. In addition to the lightweight design that would be unobtainable in a conventional vacuum tube amp, the Nutube brings with it additional advantages such as being cost-effective and maintenance-free.
Onboard USB audio interface
In addition to its high-spec performance capabilities, the VX50 GTV is an amp that integrates seamlessly with your desktop music setup, courtesy of a USB audio interface that lets you connect it to your computer to record directly into your music making software of choice. Once connected, you have access to the Tone Room editor/librarian software for easy access to parameters that are not accessible from the unit itself, and for storing your settings in a library. In addition to computers running Mac and Windows, iOS and Android are also supported with easy access via USB.
Generous support features
An onboard tuner is just one of the many support features for the guitarist you’ll find on the VX50 GTV. The Aux input lets you jam along with an external audio source; the headphone/line-out with built-in cabinet simulation is perfect for practicing at home; the preset mode lets you instantly recall stage-ready sounds; and there’s also a manual mode that updates the settings to reflect the physical positions of the control panel knobs. The purchase of an optional footswitch lets you use your foot to change programs and turn FX on and off. When the VFS5 footswitch (available separately) is connected, program memories are expanded to eight types — ideal for live performances!
Vox VX50GT Modeling Guitar Combo Amp Features:
- 50-watt 1 x 8″ digital modeling combo amplifier
- Sealed ABS bass-reflex chassis with 8″ speaker and Nutube 6P1 valve
- Onboard USB audio interface, AD/DA conversion: 24-bit/44.1kHz
- 11 Preset Programs; 8 Effects Types
- User Programs: 2 (using the optional VFS5 footswitch increases number of user programs to 8)
- 11 Amp models: Deluxe CL, Boutique CL, Boutique OD, Vox AC30, Vox AC30TB, Brit 1959, Brit 800, Brit VM, SL-0D, Double Rec, Line
- 8 Effect Types: Modulation (Chorus, Flanger, Org Phase, Twin Trem), Delay/Reverb (A.Delay, Tape Echo, Spring, Hall)
- Optional accessories (available separately): Vox VFS2 footswitch, Vox VFS5 footswitch
- I/O: Input jack, Headphones jack, Aux IN jack, FOOT SW jack, USB (Type B) port
- Access to Tone Room editor/librarian software via USB
- Included AC adapter (DC 19V), JamVOX III download card
- Weight: 9.04 pounds
- Type: Solid State with VFD Nutube, Digital Modeling
- Number of Channels: 1 (2 x user programs)
- Total Power: 50W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 8″
- Reverb: Spring, Hall
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Echo, Delay
- Amp Modeling: 10 x Models + Line setting
- EQ: Treble, Bass
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 1 x 1/8″ (aux in)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8″
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4″ (program, effects)
- Footswitch Included: No
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Software: Tone Room Editor/Librarian
- Construction Material: Lightweight ABS, Bass-reflex design
- Power Source: 19V DC 3.4A power supply (included)
- Height: 12.32″
- Width: 13.94″
- Depth: 8.19″
- Weight: 9.04 lbs.