Yamaha RSP20X Revstar
ราคา : 70,000 บาท
Yamaha has injected new life into its acclaimed Revstar series of electric guitars — originally launched in 2015. With a concept inspired by café racer motorcycles (high-performance machines that showcased their riders’ personalities), these updated classic-meets-modern instruments offer “enhanced playability, versatility and tone” in the words of Yamaha’s Product Marketing Manager, Dave Miner.
The latest Revstar models boast chambered bodies developed using Yamaha’s exclusive ‘Acoustic Design’ process — boosting tone, reducing weight, and ensuring optimal balance. Their dual Alnico V humbuckers also deliver powerful, authoritative sounds with a warm and musical mid-range, while a reshaped neck profile improves their playing comfort. Ultimately, the beauty of a Yamaha Revstar is its simplicity — understated, yet beautifully refined under the hood!
Revstar Professional Model
The Professional is the flagship electric guitar in the new Revstar lineup. Expertly crafted in Japan and available in a range of racing-style finishes, the Revstar Professional is the perfect working musician’s guitar with a few unique tricks up its sleeve. Boasting carbon reinforcement in its neck and body for incredible strength, it also offers a 5-way pickup selector switch and a passive push/pull ‘Focus Switch’ — meaning that the Professional provides uncommon versatility for a two-pickup guitar! A deluxe hardshell case is also included.
This particular RSP20X model is distinguished for its anodized aluminum (satin gold) pickguard — giving the instrument an exquisite, classy look!
- Body Material: Chambered 2-Piece Mahogany with Carbon Reinforcement
- Top Material: Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Mahogany with Carbon Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Scale Length: 24.75″ (628.6mm)
- Construction: Set-In
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (304.8mm)
- Fret Wire: Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: PPS
- String Spacing: 10.5mm
- Neck Pickup: VH5n (Humbucker/Alnico V)
- Bridge Pickup: VH5b (Humbucker/Alnico V)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull ‘Focus Switch’)
- Pickup Switch: 5-Position Lever
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Anodized Aluminum (Satin Gold)
- Strings: D’Addario EXL110 (10-46)
- Case: Hardshell
- Special Features: I.R.A Treatment