Focusrite RED 4Pre
ราคา : 89,900 บาท
The Red 4Pre from Focusrite is a 58-input / 64-output, high-resolution audio interface with Thunderbolt 2, Pro Tools | HD, and Dante connectivity. The interface offers four Red Evolution microphone preamps, with -129 dBu of EIN and 63 dB of gain providing low noise floors with significant headroom, and includes the Air effect, which recreates the sound of transformer-based mic pres from the ISA range. All features of the preamps can be controlled from the front panel or from the included Focusrite Control software. In addition to housing the control surface, the front panel also features three color displays, two extended-headroom 1/4″ instrument inputs, and two 1/4″ headphone outputs with independent level controls.
The rear panel offers a wide selection of analog connectivity, including 4 XLR microphone inputs, 8 line-level inputs via a DB25 connector, 8 line-level outputs via a DB25 connector, and a pair of 1/4″ monitor outputs. For digital connectivity, the interface offers two sets of optical in/out TOSLINK ports, as well as stereo S/PDIF I/O via RCA jacks. Two DigiLink connectors provide compatibility with Pro Tools | HD interfaces, while the two Thunderbolt 2 ports connect directly to a Mac computer. The two Dante Ethernet ports support audio-over-IP networking for an additional 64 channels. The Red 4Pre also offers both Wordclock and Loop Sync I/O, for connecting any additional digital gear via the BNC connectors.
The Red 4Pre includes the Softube Time and Tone bundle featuring four plug-ins including Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor, TSAR-1R Reverb, Tube Delay, and Saturation Knob. Also included is the Red Plug-In Suite, which contains accurate models of Focusrite’s Red 2 EQ and Red 3 Compressor hardware. The Red 4Pre ships with a 6.6′ / 2.0m Thunderbolt cable, an IEC power cord, and software activation codes.
- Thunderbolt 2 connectivity for low round-trip latency, in whatever DAW you use, enabling you to track and overdub with your preferred plug-ins and effects in real time, simplifying your workflow.
- Connect the Red 4Pre directly and seamlessly into any Pro Tools | HD system, or use it with existing Avid interfaces, thanks to its twin DigiLink connectors.
- Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports allow you to daisy-chain additional components such as hard drives and displays.
- The Red 4Pre is network audio-enabled right out of the box, with dual Ethernet ports for Dante audio-over-IP networking, letting you expand your recording capability over Ethernet for up to 64 additional channels anywhere on your network, and with low latency.
- Additional Red or other Dante-compatible components can be connected to the Ethernet ports of the Red 4Pre to provide additional channels irrespective of the interface used to drive the Red 4Pre.
Red Evolution Air-Enabled Microphone Preamplifiers
- The Red Evolution mic pres in the Red 4Pre deliver audio performance with -129 dB EIN and 63 dB of gain that allows plenty of room to bring your own sound to life with your choice of external processing.
- The mic pres can be controlled digitally, for adjusting/recalling settings and stereo linking via Focusrite Control software.
- The preamp also includes the Air effect, which recreates the sound of the transformer-based mic preamps in the ISA range. When Air is enabled, the microphone impedance is set to 2.1 kOhms and the frequency response curve is given a subtle mid-high boost; all in the analog domain.
Focusrite’s Best Converter Performance
- The Red 4Pre employs: a parallel path summing configuration to lower the noise floor, while utilizing selected high-performance, precision conversion chips for maximized sound quality through premium component selection; advanced design, and optimized board layout
- Red 4Pre’s converter design strikes a precise balance between multiple factors, including dynamic range, distortion, noise floor, and conversion latency, for the optimal overall sound
- With 24-bit / 192 kHz sampling capability and 118 dB (A-D) / 121 dB (D-A) dynamic range, it is ideal for high-resolution audio
- The Red 4Pre delivers ≤0.0009% THD+Noise and a flat frequency response from 20 Hz to 35 kHz (±0.25 dB or better)
Low Round-Trip Latency
- Red 4Pre’s latency is so low that you can track with your preferred plug-ins and record virtual instruments in real time.
- This low latency environment simplifies your workflow, allowing you to run a single mix on your DAW for both overdubbing and mixing, with your plug-ins in place, all the time.
- Connect up to 64 additional channels to the Red 4Pre via Ethernet-based Dante networking, which provides a simple, single connection, carrying both audio and built-in clocking.
- Whether the Red 4Pre is connected to the computer via Thunderbolt, DigiLink, or Dante, simply connect optional units, such as two RedNet A16R (32 channels of analog I/O), four RedNet MP8R (32 channels of RedNet mic pre), or other Dante-enabled products via Ethernet as desired.
- Place mic preamps where the music is, and place outputs where the sound needs to go—wherever there’s an Ethernet connection.
- Red 4Pre includes the Focusrite Control software, providing a straightforward and intuitive way to set up mixes and monitoring, as well as controlling the mic pres—recalling settings, assigning stereo pairs, adjusting gain, and enabling features such as high-pass filtering and phantom power.
- Softube’s Time and Tone Bundle is a unique plug-in pack including four of Softube’s professional quality plug-ins:
- Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor
- TSAR-1R Reverb
- Tube Delay
- Saturation Knob
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite, which accurately models Focusrite’s classic Red range hardware:
- Red 2 EQ
- Red 3 Compressor
- OSX 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan Supported Operating Systems
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
- Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 Port Required (Apple Mac Only)
- Thunderbolt Cable Included
- 4 x XLR Mic Inputs with Red Evolution Preamps
- 16 x Digital Optical In/Outs
- 2 x ¼” TS Unbalanced Instrument Inputs
- ¼” Female TRS Balanced Monitor Outputs
- Word Clock
- 1U Rack Mountable
- Width: 483 mm
- Height: 44 mm
- Depth: 340 mm
- Weight: 4.59 kg
- Starter Guide & Power Cable Included
- Focusrite Control Software
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle Plug-In pack
- Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite
- Manufacturer: Focusrite