ราคา : 64,000 บาท
Four channel versatility voiced by Joe Satriani
When it comes to tone, Satch knows what he likes. For the JVM410H Joe Satriani Edition, Joe took his favorite tonal blend and put them all in one amplifier. The clean channel is actually the same design featured in Marshall’s LM6100. The orange crunch channel is the same design as the JCM800 (2203), and the red crunch channel is similar to the AFD100 amp head in AFD mode. And the overdrive channels have been tuned to sound less compressed and more dynamic and open. Once the tonal palette was perfect, Joe put his stamp of approval on the JVM410H Joe Satriani Edition.
Built-in noise gates
Each of the four channels on the JVM410H Joe Satriani Edition amp head features a noise gate (from the 2203KK Kerry King signature amp head), instead of the reverb normally found on the stock JVM410. So for every tone setting you create, you can fine-tune the noise gate for the perfect response. There’s an added benefit to the noise gate, too, which means faster switching! The complex circuit switching in the JVM410 meant switching channels took around 50 milliseconds – not a problem, but noticeable to ultra-fast players like Satch. Marshall says adding the noise gate circuitry enabled faster switching. So even if your playing style requires fast and constant channel switching, the JVM410H Joe Satriani Edition amplifier is ready to keep up.
A more dynamic JVM410
Tight, compressed-sounding guitar tone was in style for a while, one of the reasons the JVM410 is such a popular amp. Joe Satriani wanted a more dynamic, open sound for the JVM410H Joe Satriani Edition. Marshall modified the power supply, added a choke, and voila – the sound opened up, with a powerful voice that retained the dynamics of Satch’s playing. If you like your guitar tone to sound expansive, then you’ll love playing through the JVM410 Joe Satriani Edition.
Marshall JVM410H Joe Satriani Edition Amplifier Head Features:
- Modified version of the classic JVM410 amp voiced to Joe Satriani’s tonal specifications
- 4 noise gates help you dial in a defined tone on every channel
- Clean channel is the same design found in the Marshall LM6100
- Orange crunch channel is the same design found in the Marshall JCM800 (2203)
- Red crunch channel is similar to the Marshall AFD100 in AFD mode
- Overdrive channels sound more dynamic and open, thanks to a re-designed power supply
- Mid-shift control on OD 1 and OD 2 shifts the midrange focus for extra tonal versatility
- 12AX7 preamp tubes and EL34 power tubes
- Footswitch included
- MIDI input for configurable switching and control