Schecter C-1 Exotic Ebony
ราคา : 27,200 บาท
The C-1 is Schecter’s flagship model, and this Exotic edition of their most popular guitar has a number of premium features and refinements that give it that extra essence of class. With a pair of Schecter Diamond ’78 pickups, a Wilkinson WVS50IIK tremolo and a gorgeous natural Ebony top; this guitar will turn heads with both its sounds and its beauty.
A Mahogany body gives the C-1 Exotic a rich and full-bodied sound, serving as the perfect tonal foundation for the high-output humbuckers. Adorned with a beautiful Ebony top, this guitar conveys an exquisite look, while the smooth Satin finish offers unrivalled playing comfort.
The Schecter C-1 Exotic’s thin “C” neck profile provides further comfort, enabling fast runs and lead lines without any hindrance. Constructed of a mixture of Roasted Maple and Purpleheart tonewoods, you can expect a snappy response with plenty of mid-range attack. The roasting process also removes any moisture from the materials, ensuring rock solid stability in differing climates – making it a road-worthy workhorse.
Hardware & Electronics
The Wilkinson WVS50IIK tremolo bridge will allow you to warble and divebomb to your heart’s content, without any of the hassle that comes with restringing or maintaining a Floyd Rose. Even without a locking nut, the Schecter C-1 Exotic ensures great tuning stability with its locking tuners.
But the most noteworthy feature of this instrument is its dual dose of active Schecter Diamond ’78 pickups. Delivering hot and articulate tones, these humbuckers have lots of upper mid-range bite that makes them particularly useful with high-gain amplifiers. But they aren’t built solely for distortion, as with clean tones they sound warm and pure – perfect for softly-picked arpeggios or chords. And with the ability to engage a coil-split function, you can attain those glassy single-coil tones too!
- Model Name: C-1 Exotic
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Guitar Color Shown: Natural Satin
- Hardware Color: Black & Chrome
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Ebony
- Binding: Black Multi-ply
- Bridge: Wilkinson WVS50IIK Tremolo
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple/Purpleheart Multi-ply with Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Abalone & Pearloid Vine of Life
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Controls: Volume/2-way Coil Split Toggle Switch/Tone/3-Way Pickup Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond ’78 Special
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond ’78
- Knobs: Grip Tip Speed Knob
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)