ราคา : 10,720 บาท
An All-in-one Recording Solution
A true studio-to-go, the Zoom R8 multitrack recorder gives you all of the tools you need to turn your ideas into finished tracks. This ultra-compact recorder packs many of the best features of Zoom’s R series recorders into a road-ready format. Toss one into your gig bag and you’re ready to record, wherever your music takes you! Loaded with the I/O, effects, and even a looper/sampler, the R8 gives you all the on-the-go recording options you need. And you get even more great options, when you hook your Zoom R8 up to your computer!
Fully loaded standalone recorder
It may be small, but the Zoom R8 is packed full of recording options. A pair of combo jacks give you the option of hooking up any microphones you have (even condenser mics), or going direct. Plus, there’s a pair of fantastic-sounding mics onboard, so you don’t need to carry any extra gear to record on the R8. Looking for effects? The R8 comes loaded with over 140 built-in studio-style effects you can use to enhance your sound. Best of all, even with tons of recording options, the R8 is still super easy to use!
Flexible options for your studio
The R8 isn’t just an amazing battery-powered multitrack recorder, it’s also an invaluable studio tool! When you hook your R8 up to your computer via USB, it instantly becomes a quality 2-channel audio interface. But that’s not all — Zoom also designed the R8 to function as an excellent hands-on control surface. Compatible with almost any recording software, you’ll love how flexible you Zoom R8 is in your studio!
Onboard sampler/looper lets you get creative
Looking for extra inspiration? Want to record along to more than just a click or a pre-canned drum loop? No problem! The Zoom R8 adds a full-fledged sampler/loop workstation to its already impressive bag of tricks. You can trigger the R8’s eight sampler voices right from its built-in pads, allowing you to create fun and exciting new grooves.
Zoom R8 Portable Multitrack Recorder Features:
- 8-channel playback, 2-channel simultaneous recording
- 48V phantom power available on 2 tracks
- Over 150 DSP effects including guitar amp models and mastering effects
- Records on up to 32GB SDHC (sold separately)
- 2 balanced XLR-1/4″ combination inputs
- Records in WAV 48kHz/44.1kHz at 16-bit or 24-bit
- Over 4 hours of operation using 4 AA batteries/USB bus power (AC adapter included)
- High-definition 24-bit/96kHz recording capability using digital audio software
- 2 in/1 out (2 x 1) via USB
- Full mixing and transport controls for Cubase, Logic, Sonar and more!
- USB Control Surface uses Mackie Control emulation
- Pad sampler with 24 voices (8 pads x 3 banks)
- Loop-based audio sequencer for music creation
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones for instant recording
- Includes Steinberg Cubase LE DAW software
- Simultaneous Rec Tracks: 2
- Simultaneous Play Tracks: 8
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Effects: Yes
- EQ: Yes
- Compression: Yes
- Phantom Power: Yes (2 Channels)
- Number of Mic Preamps: 2
- Audio Interface: Yes
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Built-in Mics: 2
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR/Combo
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/4″ (Headphones)
- Storage: SD/SDHC Card Slot (up to 32GB)
- Faders: 8 + 1 Master (Fader/Encoder)
- Power: 4 x AA Batteries / USB 5V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 2″
- Depth: 7.8″
- Width: 10″
- Weight: 2 lbs.